Reasons to Join Vertex WorkSpace
1. Vertex Workspace is only one block away from historic downtown Leadville, Colorado. Leadville is located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains where extreme outdoor adventure opportunities are right outside the door. You can easily enjoy Alpine and Nordic skiing, hiking trails, off-road 4-wheel treks, white-water rafting, rock climbing, river (and lake) fishing, hunting, and camping. Come discover this amazing mountain location! Vertex offers after hours entrance allowing you to work according to your own personal schedule.
Leadville is a small and friendly community of hard-working people. They are proud of Leadville’s mining past. Housing is unique and affordable. Leadville is only 90 miles from Denver; an easy two-hour drive on I70.
2. “I work from my home.” Yes…working from home is easy and free, but according to the Global CoWorking Survey,2012 (Deskmag.com):
* 68% workspace members report improved focus,
* 71% workspace members report increased creativity,
* 62% workspace members report improved standards of work, and
* 64% workspace members report improved ability to meet deadlines.
“From the moment you walk in the door of a coworking space, the ample human interaction will remind you that you’re part of something greater. You’ll enjoy the sociality of a large office, minus the cubicles. And startups who receive mentoring double the survival rate of non-mentored businesses. Coworking spaces are greenhouses for growth.”
Gretchen Spreitzer, Ph.D., Peter Bacevice, Ph.D., Lyndon Garrett, Ph.D., Univ. of Michigan’s Ross School of Business.
3. Vertex WorkSpace’s rates are all inclusive! In addition to rent, a traditional office space would most likely include monthly costs such as:
$120 Internet and phone,
$100-300 Excel (electric and gas),
$75-120 Outdoor maintenance fee (snow removal, lawn care, parking lot, trash disposal),
$300-$500 Taxes (triple net lease),
$200-$400 Indoor maintenance (janitorial, repairs, security),
$100 Copier (service and toner), and
$75 Coffee supplies.
This list does not include costs incurred for renovating a new space to accommodate your business and the monthly repayment (with interest) on a start-up loan.
Interesting Facts from the Global Coworking Survey
By the end of 2016, over 10,000 workspaces are expected to be open worldwide.
By 2017, membership in co-sharing workspaces is expected to increase to 1,030,000.